Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Fast Extraction and Drying Solutions for Your Holmdel Property
SERVPRO of Aberdeen / Holmdel has been recognized by SERVPRO and our communities over the past decade for the core quality service that's been provided. We understand the level of care and consideration that your property needs to inspire you to be a lifelong customer. With water loss incidents, we are on the clock to reduce property damage through many direct approaches, including:
- Extraction with submersible pumps
- Controlled demolition to access damaged areas
- Specialty drying equipment for moisture extraction
- Content management to remove at-risk belongings from the damaged areas
How We Stay Prepared for Water Losses in Your Home
No matter how severe water damages can begin, the longer that a customer waits for a response to the emergency, the worse this situation can get. With our central location in Cliffwood, we can reach Holmdel losses quickly to begin emergency services and mitigation tactics. We can actively reduce property loss in these threatening scenarios by staying prepared. For our SERVPRO teams, this means:
- Stocking trailers with extractors, air movers, and other recovery tools
- Encouraging our entire roster to obtain their water restoration accreditation through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Staffing a 24/7 response line with real people to begin collecting vital information about your loss to help our responding technicians
No matter how severe water losses are, we are the professionals trained and readied to make it, "Like it never even happened."
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (732) 290-3170
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Aberdeen / Holmdel is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major flooding event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2110 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Why Choose SERVPRO of Aberdeen / Holmdel?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
As leaders in the water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-water-damage condition. Our process includes documentation of the drying process to validate your property is dry. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
We invest in the latest technology and equipment because it helps us restore your home more quickly and to minimize cost. This equipment allows us to detect hidden moisture and extract standing water quickly and efficiently. We also utilize professional-strength cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products to cleaning and sanitize the affected water damage area for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.